LOVE FASHION MUCH !!!

LOVE FASHION MUCH !!!
Jas <3 iera = JaSierra

...He's the one n only one in my heart forever n ever...

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 13, 2011

So Far Away For Far too Long....


this time this place

misused,mistakes

too long too late.

who was i to make u wait??


Just 1 chance . just 1 breath

Just in case there's just 1 left

Cause u know tht i love u...


i have love u all along

and i miss u, been far away for far too long

i keep dreming you'll be with me

and u'll never go..

Stop breathing if i don't see u anymore..


i'd give it all,i'd give for us

Give anything but i won't give up

Cause u know that i love u so much


so far away been far for too long

but u know that i wanted u to stay

cause i needed

i need to hear u say i love u

i have loved u all along

and i forgive u for being away for far too long..

So keep breathing cause i'm not leaving u anymore


believe it.. Hold on to me

Never let me go

I LOVE U SO MUCH

till the end of my breath....

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanx for ur comments.. ;)