LOVE FASHION MUCH !!!

LOVE FASHION MUCH !!!
Jas <3 iera = JaSierra

...He's the one n only one in my heart forever n ever...

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Sky of LOVE......

just watching this japan drama... sedihhhhh sgt2..... huhu.. xtahan air mate ni mengalir jugekkk...
mule2 so sweet percintaan dorg... but at the end, Hiro got cancer n Mika didn't knew it til she got new bf... suddenly she met Hiro's fren.. he told Mika bout Hiro's r dying soon... Mika's broke up with her new bf,Yu..then she take care of Hiro till the end of his breath.... diz story shows that my love to my lovely daddy till the end of my breath... i can't imagine my life without him... i love u daddy... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanx for ur comments.. ;)